Dont sound good. How did he get in it a take off?
There's some 6 year old in control of this balloon, flying around out of control. How are they going to get him down? This isn't going to turn out good I think, wow. On CNN live.
Dont sound good. How did he get in it a take off?
GO VOLS
holy ****, what can they do?
I don't know, this is just unfolding, anyone watching it? It's a helium balloon, I don't how they are going to him out. Right now they are saying he made have fell out when it first took off, but they haven't found a body. This is crazy ****.
OMG, this is awful..... I hope there is not anyone in there. I now have a very sick feeling in the pit of my stomach
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
He may still be in it...hope this turns out ok.
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
Where in the world would they enter? That may be a dumb questions but I can't see a door or anything.
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
Jesus I cant watch the news. They think the kid is inside a balloon? He would have suffocated wouldnt he?
GO VOLS
Yes there's a door on the side, they are saying it looks open somewhat, so he may not be in there. But they would have found him by now wouldn't they? It's going really fast and only 900ft off the ground, good that it's moving fast though, maybe a sign he's not in there.
It's down and it came down pretty softly, just waiting to see if he's in there, I'd rather he be in there now.
Bookmarks